FINANCE, ACCOUNTING & TAX SENIOR MANAGER / GENERAL MANAGER
Placement at Sentul City Bogor
• Male/Female, Max. 45 Yo
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
• At least minimal 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Preferably as Manager specializing in Finance & Accounting Manager/Senior Manager from Property Company/Developer
• Experienced to do Financial Analyst and control the cash flow system.
• Strong leadership, good personal relationship & English communication skills.
• Update the governments regulation (Tax) to keep the company stay on the track.
• Experienced to do preparation IPO Process and compliance with go public report requirements.
Job Description ;
• Direct and Coordinate Financial Planning and Budget Management function.
• Monitor and analyze operating result against Budget
• Overseas daily operation of the finance and accounting department.
• Manage the preparation of all financial report
• Computer literate Finance/Accounting system
• Serve as primary government liaison relative to financial issues.
• Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
Please send your application letter and complete resume (CV), with recent photograph and kindly write the position code on the email subject and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org cc to : email@example.com
CUSTOMER RELATION CENTER – CRC
• Male/Female , Max. 45 years old
• At least minimal 3 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably as Supervisor/Section Head specializing in Customer realtion/Customer Service /Tenant Relation from Property Company/Developer
• Good looking, good personal relationship and have good communication skills
• Computer Literate
• Placement at Gunung Sindur Bogor
Job Description :
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
• Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
• Keeping customers updated on the products.
• Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution via phone/website/e-commerce/market/social media/social chat (WA/Line).
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
• Recommend services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Please send your application letter and complete resume (CV), with recent photograph and kindly write the position code on the email subject and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to : email@example.com