Innovative Concept, Harmony with Nature

Property developers are the main pillar in the growth of property business in Indonesia, and Natura City Developments is one of the best property developers who has successfully proven their quality.

Natura City Developments continues to grow in providing the best products focusing on real estate, shop houses, and commercial buildings.

Our Vision

Accomplishing property companies as the top choice for customers and other stakeholders as a result of our improvement of the quality of life and grow together with all customers and shareholders

Our Mission

Developing Natura City with quality and innovative housing that aligning with the harmony of the natural environment.

integrated planning and construction of commercial, entertainment and tourism facilities.

Providing the best educational facilities and international standard of health services.

enrichment of Natura City's growth through artistic and cultural facilities.

Core Value






Personal Awareness

Creativity & Innovation

Teamwork & Corporate Citizenship

Subsidiary Profile

No. Subsidiary Description
1 PT. Serpong Natura Hijau Sentosa In 2017, PT Serpong Natura Hijau Sentosa (SNHS) was founded as a subsidiary company, with 99% of shares belong to the Company and the remaining 1% of shares belong to PT Sukaputra Graha Cemerlang. Based on the Deed No. 3 on January 6th, 2017, set in a presence of the Notary Public Rose Takarina, SH in Jakarta, SNHS was officially established and has been a legal entity since January 13th, 2017. SNHS was built to strive and excel in a variety of fields, starting from industry, trading, agriculture, mining, construction, and transportation. This also includes the Town Management, in which we’ve been developing a housing project. For the day-to-day operation, SNHS is located at SICC Building Floor 3, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Desa Cipambuan, Babakan Madang, Bogor.
2 PT Natura Niaga Berjaya PT Natura Niaga Berjaya (NNB) is a subsidiary which was established in 2020. The Company owns 99.00% shares and the remaining 1.00% is owned by PT Serpong Natura Hijau Sentosa. NNB was established based on Deed No. 14 dated March 16, 2020 made before Kristy Sada Perarih Sinulingga, SH., MKn. Notary in Bogor Regency and has a legal entity since March 27, 2020. The purpose and objective of NNB's activities are in the field of Services and Trade. NNB is currently located on Jl Serpong Raya, Pengasinan Village, Gunung Sindur District, Bogor Regency, and has been operating since 2020.

Company Structure

Board of Commissioners

Board of Directors

Corporate Secretary

Audit Committee

The Audit Committee was formed to assist the implementation of the duties of the Board of Commissioners with reference to POJK No. 55 / POJK.04 / 2015 dated 23 December 2015 concerning the Establishment and Work Guidelines of the Audit Committee (POJK 55/2015). The basis for the establishment of the Audit Committee is through the Decree of the Board of Commissioners No. 002/SK/KOM/NCD/VIII/2019, dated August 1st, 2019.

  1. Bambang Sumanto - Chairman
  2. Adi Imansyah - Member
  3. Riesta Kristanti - Member

Internal Audit

The Internal Audit Unit is a work unit that carries out the internal audit function and must be owned by every public company in accordance with the provisions in POJK No. 56 / POJK.04 / 2015 dated 23 December 2015 concerning the Establishment and Guidelines for Preparation of the Internal Audit Unit Charter (POJK 56/2015). The Company’s Internal Audit Unit has been determined based on the Company’s Internal Audit Unit Charter, which is an attachment of the Directors Decree dated July 3, 2023, with the Head of the Internal Audit Unit Rachmat Arief.

Internal Audit Charter 


Public Accountants:

KAP Tanubrata Sutanto Fahmi Bambang & Rekan

Prudential Tower 17th Floor,
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav 79, Jakarta 12910

Telp: +62 21 5795 7300

Fax: +62 21 5795 7301

Notary :

Nitra Reza, S.H., M.Kn

Jl. Raya Pajajaran No. 99 D,
Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia

Telp: 0251 8394656


Securities Administration Bureau:

PT Bima Registra

Satrio Tower Building, 9th Floor
Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio Blok C5, Kuningan Timur,
Jakarta Selatan 12950, Indonesia

Telp: +62 21 2598 4818

Fax: +62 21 2598 4819